Aubrey T. HiskeyAssociate
Ms. Hiskey’s practice is concentrated on complex commercial litigation with an emphasis on construction litigation and related insurance coverage disputes. Her construction litigation experience includes representation of owners, general contractors, engineers, subcontractors and equipment and material suppliers in lawsuits, arbitration proceedings, insurance coverage actions, and mediations. Ms. Hiskey has experience with all phases of litigation including witness preparation, depositions, motions practice, and trial preparation.
J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2015
B.A., Allegheny College, Meadville, Pennsylvania, 2012
United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
American Bar Association, Forum on Construction Law Section, Litigation Division, Young Lawyers Division
Allegheny County Bar Association, Construction Law Section, Women in Law Division, Young Lawyers Division
International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR) Young & International
Dingess, Foster, Luciana, Davidson & Chleboski LLP, 2018 – Present
Ainsman Levine, LLC, 2015 – 2018
Pennsylvania Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" (2018, 2019, 2020 2021)
- Board Member and Volunteer for the Christian Legal Aid of Pittsburgh, 2012 to Present
- Lawyer Coach, Pennsylvania High School Mock Trial Competition, 2015 to Present
- Board Member of Eden Christian Academy, Preschool - 12th Grade Private School, 2020 to Present
- Counsel for a joint venture design-build contractor arising out of the design and construction of a 57-foot bored tunnel in downtown Seattle, Washington.
- Counsel for the owner of industrial wastewater treatment tanks with a negligence claim with the general contractor, design professional, and wastewater tank supplier. This resulted in a successful, global settlement.
- Counsel for an industrial construction contractor in dispute with owner of steel processing plant over multi-million-dollar contract disputes.
- Counsel to a national pipe rehabilitation contractor in a successful AAA Arbitration against the Owner.
- Counsel for a lighting supplier in a dispute regarding breach of contract and warranty claims. The dispute was successfully resolved through a settlement agreement.
- Counsel for international supplier in dispute with contractor over unpaid purchase orders.
- Counsel to general contractor in multi-project dispute with surety.
- Lead counsel for a local church in claims brought against it by a former employee. Bench trial defending unpaid wage claims resulted in equitable outcome (pro bono).
- Lead counsel for an individual against a credit card company in a consumer debt matter (pro bono)