Denise Hunkele SullivanAssociate
Ms. Sullivan’s e-discovery experience includes representation of clients from around the world and counseling them through the entire e-discovery process, from initial legal hold strategies through collection, review, analysis and final production. She has managed and coached document review teams with an emphasis on meeting the highest standards of accuracy and quality in the most cost-effective way possible. And she has advised clients with record management issues outside of the immediate litigation context, enabling her clients to achieve regulatory or contractual compliance and avoid litigation entirely.
As corporate counsel to a Fortune 100 company and in private practice, she managed and conducted litigation nationwide in areas including contract and employment disputes, insurance coverage and environmental regulation. She also developed and presented training programs for company management on subjects such as product recalls and product safety.
J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 1983
Awarded Order of the Coif and University Scholar. Editor, Notes and Comments, 44 University of Pittsburgh Law Review.
B.S., Penn State University, 1978
Magna Cum Laude
Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Associate with Dingess, Foster, Luciana, Davidson & Chleboski LLP, November 2016 – Present
- E-Discovery Attorney with Reed Smith, December 2014 – November 2016
- Contract Attorney with Dingess, Foster, Luciana, Davidson & Chleboski LLP, March 2013 – September 2014
- Litigation Attorney with Alcoa, Inc., March 1988 – September 1993
- Associate Attorney with Rose, Schmidt, Hasley & DiSalle, May 1982 – March 1988
- Allegheny County Bar Association